About Kia Ora
About Kia Ora, South Coast Accommodation
Kia Ora Beach House is a spacious double-storey house comprising three double bedrooms and a bunk room with four double bunks in the main house and another en-suite double room with a smaller bunk room with two double bunks in the ‘granny flat’. It is ideal for a family get-away and is designed to accommodate eight adults and eight children i.e. approx. four families. There is a total of four showers, one bath and five toilets. There is a TV lounge upstairs and a second TV with DSTV Explora in the open plan lounge downstairs. The kitchen, dining and living area is all open plan and leads onto a large wooden deck with magnificent sea views, a pool and a braai area overlooking the beach completes the picture. The outside shower is an added facility.
Bedrooms in the Main House:
1. Double Room upstairs with sea view and balcony
2. Double room upstairs with sea view and balcony
3. Bunk room with four double bunks sleeping eight children with balcony
4. Double room downstairs with en-suite bathroom with sea view and private balcony
Bedrooms in Granny Flat
5. Double room en-suite with seaview and lounge area in separate flatlet above garage
6. Bunk room with two double bunks sleeping four children
This beautiful home has a splash pool with cover, braai area and big garden. There is a lock up garage for two vehicles and safe parking for others within the fully fenced property. The house is fully alarmed with local armed response and comes fully equipped with two family size fridge-freezers, a bar-fridge, stove with oven and microwave. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. All bed linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels. The house is serviced daily by a caretaker who lives on the property. The rate quoted includes his services to clean the house and wash dishes etc.